The gear lever has an aluminium ergonomic handle with a strong steel holder to translate you gearshift movement into the push pull cable. Weld on brackets for the push pull cable are also included in the plans. The hinge parts used for the gearlever are the same as the A-arm bushing with low friction but high precision manufacture methods to achieve a solid and reliable gear change.
Gear Lever Assembly Kit for Crosskart Buggy
Without VAT. If applicable, VAT will be charged during checkout. Read more.
- Low friction hinge in gearlever
- Ergonomic gear lever handle
- M6 rod end at gearbox side
- Optional spring returner for push pull cable (contact us for more info)
- Max travel of 24 mm when using spring returner. (whit out spring returner travel will be limited inside gearbox)
- Detailed plans with build sequence and instruction.
- All high precision parts (black anodized gearlever knob, hinge bushings, threaded bushings)
- All sheet metal bracket parts
- All nuts and bolts
- Push pull cable end fork and M6 rod end
- Push pull cable at standard length 1400 mm.
- Parts bending